|Cheap Date Ideas: Part II|
Are you currently on a tight budget? Are you a little short on cash and running out of ideas about what to do on a date? Check out the following and you will find some alternative date ideas that are fun and enjoyable while costing very little money!
01. Go to the beach. There are plenty of fun things to do at the beach. Swimming, playing the volleyball, building a sand castle, or just walking on the sand and talking to understand each other better.
02. Grab a tour guide for your own city from a bookstore (or borrow one from the library) and plan a sightseeing day. There are bound to be places and attractions that you have not visited before.
03. Choose a sport to play at the community centre. Whether it’s swimming or badminton the fee is usually minimal. Make sure to pick something both of you enjoy so that one doesn’t get bored.
04. Take a class. Check out your local community centres and see what courses that are offering for the season. These courses are usually relatively inexpensive. So for a few months each week the two for you can spend a couple of hours together learning something interesting.
05. Test drive a luxury or sport car together.
06. Build a snowman/snowwoman on a snow day.
07. Get a 3000-piece puzzle from a department store and spend a few weekends putting it together.
08. Make it a board game night. Pull out your favourite board games from the basement. Monopoly, Guess Who, Scrabble, you name it.
09. Find a local flea market and spend a few hours there finding each other the silliest gift.
10. Build a fire by the fireplace and roast marshmallow together.
by Danny Street
Click here to go back