|Cheap Date Ideas: Part I|
Are you currently on a tight budget? Are you a little short on cash and running out of ideas about what to do on a date? Check out the following and you will find some alternative date ideas that are fun and enjoyable while costing very little money!
01. Have a touch with nature. Pack a healthy sandwich and bring a bottle of wine and head for a picnic at a park and enjoy the breeze and sunshine.
02. Make a theme-food night and cook each other his/her favourite meal. Light the sparks with a candlelight dinner with some nice music on the background.
03. Check out local arts festivals, craft shows, etc. You can have an entire afternoon of fun and admission is usually affordable.
04. Make it a movie night. Rent a DVD or VHS and grab some chips and popcorn and enjoy a night cuddling up together in the sofa.
05. Fly a kite – when the weather permits. This could be a lot of fun.
06. Visit a museum. Some of the admission fees are inexpensive. Even for the expensive ones, they sometimes offer free or discounted admission days during certain times of the year.
07. Spend an afternoon ice-skating and warm up with a coffee or hot chocolate with marshmallow afterwards.
08. Leave your car in the driveway and go for a bike ride in a sunny afternoon.
09. Bring your sleeping bag and blanket out to the backyard. Snuggle into each other’s arms while looking at the stars.
10. Bring your childhood memories back. Go to a playground and take turns pushing each other on the swings.
by Sunny Newton
Click here to go back