|Preparing For A Blind Date|
Going on a blind date can be nerve wrecking. Following are some tips that might be helpful.
1. Do not have expectations: Expectations can lead to major disappointments or shocks. Don’t be unrealistic and don’t start up a fantasy. It’s much safer to expect a nice and decent companion.
2. Pick the right place: Pick a neutral place like a coffee shop or a restaurant where conversation can be led. You want to sit down comfortably where your thoughts and ideas can be exchanged
3. Be Yourself: Don’t put on a mask. Don’t try to pretend to be something that you aren’t or to know something that you actually don’t. Remember, as nervous as you can possibly be, your date will very likely be feeling the same.
4. Plan for an escape route: Let your date know in the beginning that you have plans already with a friend later on. This allows you to have an excuse to get out if things don’t go well.
5. Be Open Minded: Remember, even you don’t see the chances of a second date, at least you have made a new acquaintance and met a new friend.
by GB Staff
Click here to go back